Bond Brokers – Institutional Fixed-Income
Multi-Bank Securities, Inc. (MBS) is an institutional fixed-income securities broker-dealer committed to earning and preserving the respect of its customers by meeting their investment goals with personal service, institutional expertise and progressive technologies. MBS is an independent, privately held Firm, seeking to provide the broadest market visibility to their customers first.
We are currently hiring seasoned fixed-income sales executives with existing books of business. MBS offers above industry-standard pay-outs.
Positioning Trade Desks include:
- Agency Debt – Approved underwriter for FHLMC, FNMA and FHLB. Co-Manager on several Benchmark deals.
- Mortgages – TBAs, specified pools, CMOs and derivatives.
- Corporates – New Issue and Secondary. Included as a Co-Manager in recent deals (veteran status).
- CDs – One of the top underwriters of brokered CDs.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Book of business focused on institutional fixed-income sales.
- A clean FINRA record.
- Series 7 & 63 license is required.
In keeping with our commitment to hire veterans, we encourage veterans to apply for this employment opportunity.
MBS is registered with the SEC and MSRB and Member of FINRA and SIPC.