Honored to serve our country and your investment needs.
Multi-Bank Securities, Inc. (MBS) counts numerous former servicemen among its ranks, including our CEO,
David T. (Dave) Maccagnone.
Dave first felt the call to serve his country while he was in high school during the Vietnam War. Dave left school to join the U.S. Marine Corps and fought in the siege of Khe Sanh, for which he was awarded a Purple Heart.
After completing his tour of duty, Dave returned to the U.S. and in 1972, received a bachelor’s degree in education at Oakland University. At the time, the U.S. was in a recession, which made obtaining a teaching position difficult. So, Dave recommissioned with the Marine Corps as a second lieutenant. During his second tour, he served as an executive officer of an artillery battery, with 200 young marines under his command. Dave was honorably discharged a second time in 1975.
Dave embarked on his career in the securities industry as a retail broker with Merrill Lynch. He founded MBS’s parent company, Multi-Bank Services, Ltd., in 1985 after working for a savings and loan company on their certificate of deposit (CD) desk.
Today, Dave continuously inspires and coaches using examples of the struggles he has faced throughout his life to help others achieve their own dreams.
Since 2012, MBS’s status as a veteran-owned business has been recognized in the following ways:
- Member of the National Veteran-Owned Business Association (NaVOBA)
- Certified as a Veteran-Owned Business Enterprise (VBE) by the South Central Texas Regional Certification Agency (SCTRCA)
- Member of Freddie Mac’s Supplier Diversity Program
- Member of Fannie Mae’s ACCESS® Diversity Program
- Member of the Federal Home Loan Banks’ Diversity and Inclusion Program