.NET Software Developers
Summary of Requirements:
Multi-Bank Securities, Inc. is in search of talented senior and mid-level Software Developers with experience in .Net design and development. Specific areas include UI development, API integration, message queuing and reporting tools, as well as other technology silos. Our developers are involved in the design, development and support of mission critical internal and customer-facing applications.
If you enjoy working independently with little supervision and are able to learn quickly and become proficient in new environments and platforms, then this opportunity is for you!
Specific Job Responsibilities:
As a Software Developer, you will:
- Build, expand and support our existing and new web applications and web services development.
- Work with business analysts, other developers and QA to resolve conflicts, develop content criteria and implement solutions which correlate best with the our company’s end goal.
- Contribute ideas for improving existing systems and for implementing new technologies into our software ecosystem.
- Ensure success of projects by implementing high-quality technical solutions.
- Be involved in many aspects of application development including design, development, testing, documentation and support.
- Support web applications on multiple platforms such as .Net 3.5, 4.0 and 4.5.
- Work with minimal supervision in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. Strong analytical skills are essential for success.
If you have experience with any or all of the following, we would like to connect with you:
- Understanding of ASP.NET Web Forms development, C#, VB, application architecture and object-oriented programming.
- Understating of SOA and n-tier application architectures.
- Experience supporting multiple web browsers and use of native debugging tools.
- Proficient in use of Visual Studio 2013, TFS 2010, branching and merging.
- Experience using report generation tools such as SSRS, Crystal Reports, Telerik, etc.
- Understanding of the latest standards in web development, HTML5 & CSS3.
- Background with fixed-income trading platforms and/or trade feeds a big plus.
- Development experience with IBM WebSphere MQ.
- Familiarity with TDD, automated testing and/or performance testing.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and iterative development.
Additional requirements include:
- Minimum 2 years of web development experience.
- Minimum 3 years of information technology experience.
- 4-year degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or similar area of study preferred.