Bond Brokers – Financial Sales Representatives
Multi-Bank Securities, Inc. (MBS) is an institutional fixed-income securities broker-dealer committed to earning and preserving the respect of its customers by meeting their investment goals with personal service, institutional expertise and progressive technologies. MBS is an independent, privately held Firm, seeking to provide the broadest market visibility to their customers first.
MBS is seeking highly motivated Financial Sales Representatives to participate in our rapidly growing firm. We offer our customers a wide range of fixed-income financial products through a variety of platforms, specifically eConnectDirect. MBS provides state-of-the-art communication, customer relationship management and fixed-income trading systems to help our Financial Sales Representatives maximize sales and marketing opportunities.
As a Financial Sales Representative, you will:
- Establish a customer base through personal marketing, including networking, cold calling and expanding existing relationships to drive sales.
- Promote and market MBS financial products and services to financial institutions – i.e., banks, credit unions, municipalities, corporations, investment advisors, etc. – to meet sales goals. (No retail.)
- Be highly motivated with strong communication skills.
The qualified candidates must have strong communication skills, be self-motivated and have the ability to exhibit professionalism and confidence during phone calls, webinars, as well as face-to-face meetings.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Series 7 and 63 license is a plus but not a requirement. MBS will sponsor a qualified candidate to acquire the Series 7 and 63 licenses.
- Previous sales and marketing experience required.
- Strong understanding of the fixed-income financial markets coupled with the ability to communicate with customers is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Introduce and demonstrate knowledge of eConnectDirect technology to customers.
MBS is registered with the SEC and MSRB and Member of FINRA and SIPC.