Multi-Bank Securities, Inc. respects your right to privacy. We always have been committed to securing the confidentiality and integrity of your personal information. We are proud of our privacy practices and want our current and prospective clients to understand what information we collect and how we use it.
Why We Collect Your Information:
We gather information about you and your accounts so we can (i) know who you are and thereby prevent unauthorized access to your information, (ii) design and improve the products and services we offer, and (iii) comply with the laws and regulations that govern the financial industry.
What Information We Collect:
We may collect the following types of nonpublic personal information about you:
- Information about your identity, such as your name, address and tax identification number
- Information about your transactions with us
- Information we receive from you on applications, forms or through discussion
Sources from Which We Obtain Your Information:
We collect nonpublic personal information about Multi-Bank Securities, Inc.’s clients from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications, forms or through direct discussion with you
- Information we may obtain via the Internet
- Information we receive from our clearing firm or any third-party vendor for authentication purposes
Disclosure of Information:
Your securities account is carried by our clearing firm pursuant to clearing agreements. We may disclose to them all the information we collect regarding your account. Our clearing firm is contractually obligated to keep the information we have provided them confidential and use the information only for the services required and as allowed by applicable law or regulation.
We also may disclose information to third parties to effect a transaction you request or authorize; for example, to a bank from which you wish to purchase a certificate of deposit.
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law and noted above. Moreover, we will not release information about our customers or former customers, except as noted above, unless one of the following conditions is met:
- We receive your prior written consent
- We believe the recipient to be you or your authorized representative
- We are required by law or regulation to release information to the recipient
Confidentiality and Security:
We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your personal account information. We also restrict access to your personal and financial data to authorized associates who have a need for these records. We require all non-affiliated organizations to conform to our privacy standards and are contractually obligated to keep the provided information confidential and used only as requested. Furthermore, we will continue to adhere to the privacy policies and practices described in this notice even after your account is closed or becomes inactive.